Tuesday, June 5, 2018

My Major Post from May 2017

While searching for something on my blog today I came across a post I wrote on May 15th of last year.

Something about Film is my Minor; my Major is:

I had an interesting discussion recently with an old friend. He loves movies. So do I. But after chatting back and forth, some 'technical' issues regarding formats and screen ratios, I realized that while I love films ("movies", if you prefer) I don't obsess over them. They're just movies, after all. That's all.

There are more important and more interesting things in the world.

For me:

Aviation
Ships and Shipping (not Shops and Shopping)
Fine Art
Cats (animals in general)
History
Medicine
Philosophy
Engineering
Ice Hockey (not the NHL)
Football (not Gridiron Football)
Space Flight (especially that of the Soviet Union)
Writing
Reading (funny how this gets lost in our movies and television world)
Humour (it's out there and hopefully it's takin' over)
Music
Poetry
Crafts

I must be missing something.


No comments: